For the 4th
About the event
Each year OpenNebula and StorPool gather together programmers, system administrators, and other IT representatives to show what OpenNebula stands for and to share some exciting insights regarding the product development. At OpenNebula TechDay, everyone can learn how to create and manage their own cloud in the best way possible. The technology is open source and easy to use, so everyone can take advantage of it.
Presented at the event will be OpenNebula architects who will give hands-on tutorials. That way everyone will be able to test the platform on their personal computers and, with the help of experts, play out various scenarios, right there on the spot.
- Presenting the new version of OpenNebula Edge.
- 3-hour long demonstration of the system and hands-on tutorials with everyone attending the event. We are going to share a practical experience as well as theoretical knowledge regarding the successful creation and managing of a cloud, based on OpenNebula.
- How you can build a fast and competitive cloud using StorPool and OpenNebula?
- OpenNebula Techday is an event for interesting and latest technologies. One of the topics this year is going to be Nested virtualization.
- Success stories from
- Free time for beers and chats.
The event is free, so everyone, who is interested, is more than welcome to join us on 16th May at 10:00 am at the Work & Share Coworking Space Sofia
OpenNebula is an open source system. It is designed to manage public and private clouds. It has been deployed by companies such as Akamai, Alcatel-Lucent, CentOS, BBC, Blackberry, ChinaMobile, etc. OpenNebula is well accepted by public cloud service providers, IT services, hosting, and many others.
StorPool is a leading global storage software vendor. We help service providers and enterprises to build fast and reliable clouds and get a competitive edge. StorPool is among the few Bulgarian companies grown from a startup to a prosperous global software provider. For many years StorPool has been the official host of OpenNebula Techday, as well as