StorPool is looking for a Senior Linux DevOps / SysAdmin!
Do you want to do something new, bigger, and more challenging?
Apply now for the Senior Linux DevOps / SysAdmin position: [email protected]
We are looking for a Senior Linux Administrator with a great understanding of scripting languages such as Bash/Shell, Perl, Python, C, and others.
- Design, deploy and operate StorPool installations for customers (remotely via SSH);
- Assist customers with the design and deployment of their own public or private clouds;
- Deal with problems nobody else has seen;
- Prepare documentation;
- Work with storage latency measured in microseconds and throughput measured in gigabytes per second;
- Design and implement state of the art internal infrastructure (monitoring, management,automation, etc.)
- Help in testing the newest hardware from leading hardware vendors.
- Adept in Linux system administration;
- Experience in programming/scripting.
- Operations and support of large installations;
- Database administration;
- Storage systems management;
- Proficiency in networking technologies;
- Time spent in customer-facing technical roles;
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows and/or
Why join us:
- Join a leading IT product company
- Working on the global market
- Exceptional potential for growth and personal development
Interesting and challenging work
- Responsibility and creativity
- Friendly and cosy working environment
- No bureaucracy and corporate politics
- Flexible working hours
- Company laptop
- Additional Health Insurance with Dental coverage
- Multisport card
- Company-sponsored initiatives for professional / personal development
- Employee referral program
You can pick up the challenge by applying to [email protected] .
All candidates will receive a test. Only candidates that have solved the test will be invited for an interview.
Legal: The submitted personal information will not be provided to third parties and will be used only for the purpose of recruitment by StorPool Storage.
Why join StorPool?
StorPool is an industry leader in new-age storage software. We believe that a leading company is not a product of “average” people. That is why we are constantly looking for the brightest, most motivated and self-driven people.
We treasure common sense, ability to find solutions to problems and bias towards results, more than CVs and pedigree.