Senior System Administrator
Do you want to do something new, bigger and more challenging?
StorPool is a company which disrupts the enterprise storage market. Companies which build public/private clouds now use outdated storage technologies to store their data. We believe storing data should be simpler, cheaper and more efficient. Our mission is to make this concept a reality by developing outstanding storage software and deploying it in companies which are the Cloud, around the World.
We believe that a leading company is not a product of “average” people. We are now looking for experienced deployment and operations engineers (senior system administrators) to join our Team.
What will be your tasks?
- Design, deploy and operate StorPool installations for customers (remotely via SSH);
- Deal with problems nobody else has seen;
- Prepare documentation;
- Work with measurement that are in microseconds and gigabytes per second;
- Design and implement state of the art internal infrastructure (monitoring, management, etc.);
- Help in testing the newest hardware from leading hardware vendors;
- Optional: be involved in the technical pre-sales team
What do we look for?
- Linux system administration;
- Experience in programming/scripting.
The following will be considered a plus:
- Time spent in customer-facing technical roles;
- Operations and support of large installations;
- Database administration;
- Storage systems management;
- Proficiency in networking technologies;
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows and/or VMWare systems.
Why join us?
- Join a rocket-ship
- Exceptional potential for growth and personal development;
- Interesting and challenging tasks;
- Responsibility and creativity;
- Friendly and cozy working environment;
- No bureaucracy and corporate politics;
- Full medical insurance.
You can pick up the challenge by sending your CV to [email protected]