Senior C Core Developer
We’re looking for a top-notch developer in the areas of operating system kernels, virtualization, storage, and networking.
- Written their own language and compiler;
- Written their own file system;
- Made their own operating system running on real hardware
- Contributed to an “infrastructure” software project like the Linux kernel, Qemu/Libvirt, glibc, musl or similar;
- Worked on projects in the areas of packet processing, compilers, debuggers, language runtimes, hardware emulation, and virtualization;
- Or a project similar to the examples above.
Our ideal candidate shouldn’t find any of the above impossible to do. Тhey should like writing core software for extreme performance and reliability.
The candidate’s tasks will include working on the core of StorPool’s product, its features and bug fixes, its interoperability with hardware, networks, and network topologies. The product isn’t large but has some very hard tasks to accomplish, and a lot of attention to detail is required, and the candidate will be dealing with its core, on which everything else depends.
What we offer:
- Join one of the few Bulgarian IT companies building own product and making a name for it on the global market;
- Working with leading IT experts;
- Exceptional potential for growth and personal development;
- Interesting and challenging tasks, as you can see in the requirements;
- Responsibility and creativity;
- No bureaucracy and corporate bs;
- Private medical treatment & insurance;
- Free sport/fitness card
StorPool is a leading global storage software vendor. Our product is used by service providers, SaaS companies and Enterprises. We believe that storing data should be simpler, cheaper and more efficient. Our customers are all over the world.
You can pick up the challenge by sending your CV to [email protected]
Short listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Legal: The submitted personal information will not be provided to third parties and will be used only for the purpose of recruitment by StorPool Storage.