Senior C Core Developer
We’re looking for a special kind of developer in the areas of operating system kernels, virtualization, storage, and networking.
- Written their own language and compiler;
- Written their own file system;
- Made their own operating system running on real hardware
- Contributed to an “infrastructure” software project like the Linux kernel, Qemu/Libvirt, glibc, musl or similar;
- Worked on projects in the areas of packet processing, compilers, debuggers, language runtimes, hardware emulation, and virtualization;
- Or a project similar to the examples above.
Our ideal candidate shouldn’t find any of the above impossible to do. Тhey should like writing core software for extreme performance and reliability.
The candidate’s tasks will include working on the core of StorPool’s product, its features and bug fixes, its interoperability with hardware, networks, and network topologies. The product isn’t large but has some very hard tasks to accomplish, and a lot of attention to detail is required, and the candidate will be dealing with its core, on which everything else depends.
What we offer:
- Join one of the few Bulgarian IT companies building own product and making a name for it on the global market;
- Working with leading IT experts;
- Exceptional potential for growth and personal development;
- Interesting and challenging tasks, as you can see in the requirements;
- Responsibility and creativity;
- No bureaucracy and corporate bs;
- Private medical treatment & insurance;
- Free sport/fitness card
StorPool is a Bulgarian company which disrupts the enterprise storage market. StorPool develops, deploys and operates storage systems for cloud service providers, hosting companies and private clouds. Our solutions are simpler, cheaper and more efficient than the outdated technologies currently utilized in the IT industry.