Is managing an office your strength? How about managing one for a high-growth international company?
- StorPool is a leading software company, developing data storage solutions
- Founded in Bulgaria, but doing business globally
- We strive to be the best in what we do and as a result the company has solid growth
What will you do:
- Manage all administrative and office matters in the company – office supplies, events, meetings, filing, handling correspondence, arranging meetings, trips, etc.
- Conduct research & make analyses
- Keep contacts and communicate with local and international partners, customers, etc.
- Support the business and management teams on a day-to-day basis
- Manage basic financial tasks
- Mange basic HR related tasks
- Ad-hoc projects
- Previous experience on a similar position
- Computer literacy
- Fluent in English, spoken and written. Other languages are an advantage
What will help you to be successful in this role?
- Organizational and planning skills
- Prioritization and multi-tasking
- Attention to detail
- Being a quick learner
- Being proactive solution finder & taking initiative
Why join us?
- Exceptional potential for growth and personal development
- Challenging and varied work
- Exposure to a fast-paced international business environment
- Improve responsibility, professionalism and attention to detail
- Friendly team and a cosy working environment 🙂
- Private medical healthcare
- Sport/fitness card
- Competitive remuneration
You can pick up the challenge by sending your CV, recent photo and a brief motivation letter at [email protected].
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Legal: The submitted personal information will not be provided to third parties and will be used only for the purpose of recruitment by StorPool Storage.