Do you want to develop your skills and grow? Are you going to do something about it?
We are a leading storage vendor which develops enterprise software for distributed storage. Founded in Bulgaria, but doing business globally, we are the company to choose if you want to grow and develop new skills. We strive to be the best in what we do and as a result, the company has a solid growth. Be part of it and join the success.
What will you do:
- Manage all administrative and office matters in the company office supplies, events, meetings.
- Perform administrative tasks filing, handling correspondence, arranging meetings, trips, etc.
- Conduct research/analyses.
- Keep contacts and communicate with local and international partners, customers, etc.
- Support the business and management on a day-to-day basis.
- Basic HR related tasks.
- Ad-hoc projects.
- Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Other languages will be considered as an advantage.
- Previous experience on similar position is an advantage.
What will help you to be successful in this role?
- Organizational and planning skills.
- Prioritization and multi-tasking.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Willing to learn and adapt to new responsibilities.
- Quick learner.
- Extrovert, outgoing and communicative person.
- Proactive solution finder who is ready to take an initiative.
Why join us?
- Exceptional potential for growth and personal development.
- Interesting and challenging work.
- Exposure to international business environment.
- Improve responsibility and attention to detail.
- Friendly and cozy working environment 🙂
- Full medical insurance.
- Sport/fitness card.
You can pick up the challenge by sending your CV, recent photo and a brief motivation letter at [email protected].
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
Legal: The submitted personal information will not be provided to third parties and will be used only for the purpose of recruitment by StorPool Storage.