StorPool is glad to announce our upcoming webinar on the topic “Latency: #1 metric for your cloud”. Join us on Dec 4th at 2 pm CET to learn why latency is, indeed, the most important metric of your cloud.
What are you going to learn?
- Why low latency is one of the most important metrics for a storage system (and not IOPS alone)?
- What are StorPool’s outstanding performance measurements?
- How storage latency drives performance for all of your applications?
- What is the difference between the typical “throughput” benchmarking and the “latency” benchmarking?
- What is the relevance of latency benchmarking when it comes to user-visible application performance metrics?
To join the webinar just register here! We will send you all the details in a personal email. Get the chance to ask all of your questions, regarding building a cloud and the metrics you should focus on.
The event will take place on 4th December, at 2 pm CET on Google Hangouts on Air!Register for the Webinar
About the speaker
Boyan Krosnov is a co-founder and Chief Product Officer of StorPool Storage. He is in charge of the solution architecture, helping cloud operators build and maintain all aspects of their public and private clouds.
He has been part of the technical teams building 5 service providers from scratch in 4 countries. In most of these projects, he has designed the architecture, led the technical teams and managed the implementation of projects in the millions. He is also a co-founder of ultra-high performance networking software company PacketScale, processing millions of packets per second on standard x86 servers.